Protection of Children
topratedonlinecasinosites.com is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18. If topratedonlinecasinosites.com discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 18, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on topratedonlinecasinosites.com, or any of its sub-domains and pages.
Information Collection And Use
We collect and use personal information (name, email address) in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you, administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, better tailor and improve the features of products and services create products or services that may meet your needs.
- As part of the products or services offered to you through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the USA.
By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the USA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the USA.
These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the USA.
If we transfer your information outside of the USA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
In addition, if you use our services while you are outside of the USA, your information may be transferred outside of the USA in order to provide you with those services.
We may use third parties for the fulfilment of our obligations hereunder.
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our Website. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our Website.
The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the Website, what parts of our Website were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our Website and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the Website is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the Website.
Security Of Your Personal Data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use Of Your Personal Information Submitted To Other Websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- You accessed the third party website using links from our Website you linked to our Website from a third party website. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
You may contact us at any time by email, and request:
- Request access to your personal data. You have the right to access information held about you. We shall comply with any reasonable access request. In the events that the access request involves a disproportionate amount of work, we reserve the right, in line with applicable law, to charge a fee covering the work involved.
- Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete any information we hold about you which is not relevant to the purpose for which we collect it. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You may also request for us to delete all your personal data, in which case we ask you to close your account. There may be legal obligations which may prohibit us from deleting all or any information held about you immediately at the time of the request, however, we will process your request at the earliest opportunity whenever any applicable data retention period expires.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
How You Can Contact Us